Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Missed opportunity:(


Was suppose to meet my sister in Cebu yesterday....
In my mind I was planning a vacation with my mom and my son...
probably another sister in tow..
a perfect opportunity to make my mom and my sister happy...
but it didn't happen... I felt bad:(
I was really hoping to spend some time with my sister... I missed her so much...
And being out there on her own.... struggling with the everyday hassles of life...I really wanted to see her smile..I really felt so down yesterday....If only
I had enough money to bring my mom and my son,,,I know that somehow I could make them all happy....(even for a few days) well... thats life!!!
It s#cks!!! and I have to do something about it.... I have to turn things around....I have to work hard .....Things like this makes me more inspired...???challenged..???hopeful..?? oh heck!!! whatever term that is...
What I truly want is to make my family smile again....
Without our dad I know things will always be difficult ....
But striving to make things work again....be complete... be hopeful of the future...
I know somehow I CAN MAKE IT.....
and these missed opportunities??!!!!
Ahhhhh.... it will never happen again....:)

No comments: