Tuesday, October 19, 2004

At 30.....



Hello... had a great time talking to my best buddies last night.... You see.... I have been so lucky to have my two bestfriends in almost all the stages of my 30 years in existence.. they have seen me in my ups...downs.. and in betweens:) and lucky for me they are still my bestfriends...
So what did we talked about??We talked about Life!!! Things that we felt important at the moment.... and we really laughed..... we enjoyed each others company :) You know that certain feeling of comfort and happiness when you're with people that knows you inside out....when you laugh at not so funny jokes because you're so happy inside and it doesn'y matter if the joke is really bad...you just want to laugh:) ...when you always look back at good memories that you all enjoyed one time or another... when you think of your future together as friends and smile because you know that somehow you've managed to get the best!!!Hmmmmnnnnnnn I am so lucky!!! I am so thankful for all the good things that life has to offer:)
At thirty (30) Joy had a baby,Lourie got her independence(hehehe),and ME... I have this small seed of happiness and contentment in my heart that I know will grow everyday because I have all the things that I want...great family I truly love...friends I can count on.. and my ever loving God whom I owe every little blessings that comes along my way....

No comments: